TALKS ABOUT E-GOVERNANCE AT ASEM
More than 50 students and professors from the Finance School of the Academy of the Economic Studies of Moldova (ASEM) explored, together with experts from the e-Governance Agency, the digital governance solutions used for interaction with public institutions and opening doors to a more transparent, efficient and participatory future.
During the info session held on October 24, 2023 and hosted by ASEM, EGA representatives showed how to use the digital platforms and services in practice. They talked about:
- Public Services Portal - https://servicii.gov.md
- Governmental document delivery service - https://mdelivery.gov.md/public
- Governmental electronic signature service - https://msign.gov.md
- Governmental Portal for Citizens and Legal Entities - https://mcabinet.gov.md/ro
- Register of powers - https://mpower.gov.md
- Governmental service for electronic payments - https://mpay.gov.md.
Additionally, the young participants received outreach materials and were encouraged to keep up with the twenty-first century developments and become promoters of digital transformation and advocates of a modern governance.