The Council of the Public Institution "E-Governance Agency" is the highest collegial body of the Agency, which manages and oversees its functioning and takes decisions.
The Council attributions include the decision-making and the supervision of the Agency's activity, the examination and approval of financial statements, the credit contracting to sustain the Agency's activity, as well as the examination and approval of the Agency's annual budget, etc.
The nominal membership and the Council list of members are established by an order issued by the Government General Secretary. The number of Council members shall not be less than 5 or more than 7 people. Agency staff can not be members of the Council. The activity as a member of the EGA Council is not remunerated.
- Iurie TURCANU - Deputy Prime Minister for digitalization, Chief of EGA Council;
- Dumitru UDREA - Secretary General of the Government;
- Sergiu GAIBU - Minister of Economy;
- Andrei SPINU - Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Infrastructure and Regional Development;
- Dumitru BUDIANSCHI - Minister of Finance;