STRENGTHENED PARTNERSHIPS SPEED UP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
A cooperation agreement was signed by the public institution e-Governance Agency and the Association for the Development of Electronic Communications and Innovative Technologies on October 19, 2023 in Chisinau aimed to create a framework for cooperation and joint support for the digital transformation initiatives and digitalization of public services in Moldova.
The cooperation agreement was signed electronically and provides for the acceleration of inclusive and sustainable digitalization to support the achievement of the major digitalization goals and identification of solutions for business development, new partnerships, exchanges of good practices and expertise.
Other objectives of the cooperation include:
- improving the digital skills of individuals and groups interested and involved in the digital transformation process - business, academia and civil society organizations;
- promoting IT products, tech, digital innovations with added value for the IT sector at national level;
- mutual support in the accelerated digital transformation process;
- digitalization of other sectors of the economy and of the business-citizen interaction, uptake of developed digital solutions and their promotion among state authorities and institutions;
- encouraging the Parties to improve their performance.
Where necessary, the Parties will identify and convince other development partners to promote and join current and future digital transformation activities and projects.