The Interoperability Governmental Platform MConnect facilitates the exchange of data between the authorities to increase the efficiency and quality of delivery of public services.
Through the interoperability platform, the public authorities exchange data in real time without requesting it from citizens and the business environment in the form of certificates, reports, etc.
- increase the efficiency and effectiveness of information systems through which electronic public services are delivered;
- increase the efficiency of the use of public funds;
- increase citizens’ comfort;
- increase the security of information systems of the local and central public administration;
-reuse the resources involved in the information systems;
- improve the collaboration between the institutions of public administration;
- promote the web accessibility.